The Scientific Advisory Board of the Wiener Privatklinik is responsible for quality assurance in the clinical activities of the hospitals and its affiliated expert and for the implementation of the latest standards in treatment.
This is an independent scientific advisory board under the leadership of Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rainer Kotz, composed of eight professors of the Medical Faculty of the University of Vienna in an honorary capacity. This advisory board has fueled an intensive collaboration between the Wiener Privatklinik and the Vienna University Hospital. As a result, the high quality standard of the Vienna University Hospital is also applied at the Wiener Privatklinik.
Wiener Privatklinik created in cooperation with its Scientific Board a list of all physicians, who are best qualified for a respective treatment with regard to certain illnesses. This list is used as a guideline for Wiener Privatklinik‘ s patients to find the right physician. It is updated and revised regularly. This not only includes the well-known names of the physicians, but also their specific specialty or sub-specialty which is often only known in professional circles.
The members of the Scientific Board are:
Chair:Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rainer KOTZ
- Univ.Prof.Dr. Ramazanali AHMADI
- Prim.Dr. Walter EBM
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wilfried ILIAS
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Walter KLEPETKO
- Prim. Dr. Camel KOPTY
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Prof. Harald ROSEN
- Univ.Pro. Dr. Erich MINAR
- Univ.Prof.Dr. Prof. Igor HUK
- Univ.Prof.Dr. Rudolf SCHABUS
- Univ.-Porf. Dr. Robert SCHMIDHAMMER
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Christian WEINSTABL
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Reinhard WEINSTABL
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Marianne WINKLER
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Christoph ZIELINSKI