WPK ACC – DIVISION FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND EARLY RECOGNITION
“Detect early – when it’s most treatable”
“Detect your individual risks – to maintain your health”
AIMS AND SERVICES
The WPK Academy Cancer Center offers a range of services to help you learn how to reduce your individual cancer risk or to detect cancer early – when it’s most treatable.
Cancer screening exams are based on age, gender and individual disease risk. We offer personal risk assessment, guidance to risk reduction and diagnostic evaluation services.
A team of highly experienced and widely recognized physicians offers its expertise and recommends prevention tools to help maintain your health.
GENETIC RISKS FOR CANCER DEVELOPMENT
At WPK Cancer Center, we offer screening by …… molecular markers* associated with hereditary and/or genetic cancer risk using the most modern molecular technologies performed after a careful assessment of your and your family’s history and followed by a meticulous explanation of results by a team of geneticists.
An abundance of techniques is available to early recognize cancers of the:
- Uterine Cervix
- Colon and Rectum
- Genetic Testing for Molecular Risks using a Wide Panel*
- Serological Testing for Risk Factors
- PET-CT and
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Low-Dose Computerized Tomography of the Chest for Early Recognition of Lung Cancer in High-Risk Patients
- Digital Mammography, Sonography of the Breast, Magnetic Resonance Mammography
- Colonoscopy by Computerized Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imagining of the Prostate
- Microinvasive Image-Guided Fine-Needle-Biopsies for
- Cytology, Histology and Molecular Testing
- Imaging Techniques of Skin Lesions
At the Division for Cancer Prevention and Early Recognition of the WPK Academy Cancer Center, we also offer:
- Dietary recommendations
- Physiotherapy and Physical Exercise
Contact us for your personal risk assessment or guidance for risk reduction:
WPK Academy Cancer Center – Division for Cancer Prevention and Early Recognition
Tel: +43 1 40 180-8700